Coffee review

Brazilian coffee beans| Queen's Estate Yellow Bourbon Coffee Beans in Sao Paulo

Published: 2024-04-19 Author:
Last Updated: 2024/04/19, Brazilian coffee has an important position in the global coffee market, as Brazil is the world's largest coffee producer and exporter, accounting for one-third of world coffee exports. Brazil Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world and the largest country in South America, Uruguay, Argentina, Peru, Colombia

Brazilian coffee plays an important role in the global coffee market because Brazil is the world's largest coffee producer and exporter, accounting for 1/3 of the world's coffee exports.

Brazil Brazil

Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world and the largest country in South America, bordered by Uruguay, Argentina, Peru, Colombia and Suriname. The topography of Brazil is mainly divided into two parts, one is the Brazilian plateau above 500 meters above sea level in the central and southern parts, and the other is the plains and Amazon basin in the north and west, below 200 meters above sea level.

Brazilian coffee can become the largest coffee producing country because of its superior geographical conditions and climatic environment. Brazil is mainly tropical climate, the northern region is tropical rain forest climate, the central savanna climate, and the south is subtropical monsoon humid climate. There are three main types of soil in Brazil: sedimentary volcanic clastic soil, red-yellow soil and brown clay. These soils are rich in organic matter and minerals, and have good drainage, coupled with many rivers, so the climate is suitable for coffee cultivation.

Alta Mogiana producing area of Morgiana

There are 26 states in Brazil, of which 17 produce coffee, of which Parana, Sao Paulo, Milas Gerais and Esp í rito Santo account for 90% of the total production. Brazil's Arabica accounts for 80% of total production and the remaining 20% is Robusta. The main cultivation of bourbon, Kaduai, iron pickup, New World and other varieties.

There are many well-known sub-producing areas in these states, such as the Syrador producing area in Minas Gerais, the front street coffee has a half-sun-treated Shirado coffee, as an entry selection, with chocolate flavor and nutty flavor, the taste is balanced. And Morgiana is a well-known sub-producing area of Sao Paulo, belonging to one of the higher altitude areas, producing high-quality coffee beans, there are many planting families here, with modern technology and mixed mountain coffee growing culture to create high-quality raw coffee beans.

Queen's Manor (Fazenda Rainha)

Queen's Manor (Fazenda Rainha) (Queen Farm) is located in the Morgiana area of Sao Paulo State, to the north of Sao Paulo State. This estate is well-known in Brazil and is owned by the Carvalho Dias family. Carvalho Dias has four major estates. Since the first Brazilian COE (Cup of Excellence, also known as the Excellence Cup) competition in 1999, it has won awards every year and has won more than 12 awards in the past seven years. Queen's Manor mainly grows bourbon varieties of boutique coffee, and mainly for yellow bourbon, in the manor covers an area of 280 mu, there are 200 mu of mountain to grow yellow bourbon varieties.

Bourbon (Bourbon)

Bourbon and Typica are among the oldest coffee varieties in existence. On the Bourbon coffee plant, the nodes of the leaves are close, the coffee cherry is mainly red fruit, yellow fruit and orange (pink), the shape of the raw bean is mainly round bean, the overall tree shape is larger, but it is relatively fragile. It is vulnerable to nematode, coffee berry disease and leaf rust, and needs careful care. The yield is general, but it is suitable for planting in high altitude areas, and the quality is better in high altitude areas.

Common bourbon fruit from flowering to fruit ripening, the color will gradually change from green to yellowish, red, and finally fully ripe crimson, this change of fresh coffee fruit is what we often call red bourbon. Yellow bourbon is a unique bourbon variety in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil. due to the influence of its recessive gene, the ripe fruit will not turn red, but orange, so it is called "yellow bourbon".

Front Street Coffee Yellow bourbon Coffee beans at the Queen's Manor of Brazil

Producing area: Morgiana producing area

Manor / processing Plant: Queen's Manor

Altitude: 1400-1950 m

Variety: yellow bourbon

Treatment: half-sun

Flavor: sugarcane black tea nut chocolate

The yellow bourbon beans of this Brazilian queen's estate in front of the street coffee come from the Morgiana producing area in the state of Sao Paulo. The front street will use KONO filter cup, 1:15 ratio, 90 ℃ to cook, the entrance will have a sweet fruit, there are sugar cane, chocolate and peanut and other nutty flavor, weak, clean bitterness, smooth and delicate taste. Https://www.gafei.com/kafeibiji-132125

0